|Call Me Irresponsible|
|Label||143 Records, Reprise|
|Produced by||David Foster and Humberto Gatica|
Call Me Irresponsible is the third studio album, and it was released on May 1, 2007. The album contains 13 tracks and a bonus track, L.O.V.E., on the Special Edition. Like the previous two, it was released under Reprise Records.
Track Listing Edit
- The Best Is Yet to Come (Cy Coleman, Carolyn Leigh) - 3:05
- It Had Better Be Tonight (Meglio Stasera) (Franco Migliacci, Johnny Mercer, Henry Mancini) - 3:06
- Me and Mrs. Jones (Kenny Gamble, Leon Huff, Gary Gilbert) (feat. Emily Blunt) - 4:33
- I'm Your Man (Leonard Cohen) - 4:59
- Comin' Home Baby (Bob Dorough, Benjamin M. Tucker) (feat. Boyz II Men) - 3:27
- Lost (Alan Chang, Jann Arden, Michael Bublé) - 3:40
- Call Me Irresponsible (Sammy Cahn, Jimmy Van Heusen) - 3:16
- Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton) (feat. Ivan Lins) - 4:12
- Everything (Alan Chang, Amy Foster-Gillies, Michael Bublé) - 3:31
- I've Got the World on a String (Harold Arlen, Ted Koehler) - 2:47
- Always on My Mind (Johnny Christopher, Mark James, Wayne Thompson) - 4:30
- That's Life (Dean Kay, Kelly Gordon) - 4:15
- Dream (Johnny Mercer) - 5:06
Bonus tracks Edit
There were several releases of Call Me Irresponsible that featured bonus tracks. For the Irresponsible Tour, there were eight bonus tracks of songs previously recorded by Bublé: "Stuck in the Middle with You," "Orange Coloured Sky," "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!," "The Christmas Song", and "White Christmas." The iTunes edition of the album included "L.O.V.E." and "Orange Coloured Sky," but the special edition of the album only included "L.O.V.E." as a bonus track. Finally, the Japanese edition of the album featured a single bonus track, "These Foolish Things (Remind Me of You)".
The album has been charted as Bublé's most favoured work yet, sellinging millions of copies in it's first months of release. Released on May 1 of 2007, the album, after it's second week of release, peaked at number 1 one on Billboard 200, but debuted astonishingly at number 2. The album has now been certified 2× platinum for the album's sales of over 2,240,000 copies. The album, selling over 37,000 copies in Australia, quickly scaled to the ARIA charts. Call Me Irresponsible was also the 18th best-selling album of 2007 for the United Kingdom, selling 760,000 copies of the album, limited edition and regular.
In 2008, Call Me Irresponsible won the Grammy Award for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album.